RTO Skills PD
Staff Induction Sessions
Course includes two hours of consultation, training staff professional development, a letter of PD for all who attend and a USB of helpful advice and VET Quality Framework documents.
The sessions will be conducted at your locationin Melbourne or other locations subject to costings.
We will deliver the latest information on ASQA requirements for NVR RTO and to Standards 2015, providing samples of key documents such as training assessment strategies.
Induction sessions include a PowerPoint presentation on the new obligations for your chief executive officer, teams and sub-contracted trainers.
We provide compliance and PD session services for the following:
- Third Party and providers obligations
- Assessor Judgments
- TAE units
- Course Design / Resource Requirements
- Quality Management Systems (Aligned to the Standards 2015)
- Human Resource Manuals
- Business Policies & Procedures (Fair Work Act Compliant)
- NVR, Standards 2015, VET Gap Analysis
- Competency Mapping
- Training & Skills Gap Analysis
- Mentoring / Coaching
- Positions / Role Descriptions for Key RTO Positions
- Quality: Continuous Improvement (Includes ISO 9000, 9001 ASNZS 4801 OHS & ISO 31000 RM)
- RTO Compliance Audit Preparation
- RTO Initial Applications Preparation
- RTO Extension of Scope advice/applications
- Tender Documents and Support