- NEAS Applications
- ELICOS Applications
- State Based Funding Applications and Support
- Vet Student Loans
- Scope Additions
- RTO Closures and Withdrawal Obligations ASQA
- Virtual Office Support Staff and Administrative Team Support Options
- RTO Consulting
- RTO Advisory Consultants
- Risk Assessors & Auditors
- National Trainers and Assessors Facilitators
- Are you thinking about becoming a registered training organisation (RTO)?
- Are you thinking of setting up or purchasing an existing RTO?
- Are you coming up for audit or renewal of registration?
- Have you looked at the requirements and the work involved in making this happen?
- Are you aware of the new 2018 requirements for CRICOS, ESOS and ELICOS?
All prices will be provided upon enquiry. Please phone (02) 5633 1332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
See the standards for NVR Registered Training Organisations 2015 http://www.comlaw.gov.au/Details/F2014L01377
Whatever your needs we have the solutions.
RTO Induction Sessions
Our course includes two hours of consultation, training staff PD, a letter of PD for all who attend and a USB of helpful advice and VET Quality Framework documents.
The sessions will be conducted at your location(s) in Melbourne or other locations subject to costings. We will deliver the latest information on ASQA requirements for NVR RTO and to Standards 2015, providing samples of key documents such as Training Assessment Strategies.
Induction sessions include a PowerPoint presentation on the new obligations for your chief executive officer, teams and sub-contracted trainers.
We provide compliance services for the following:
- Course Design / Resource Requirements
- Quality Management Systems (Aligned to the Standards 2015) and the National Code 2018- CRICOS-ELICOS
- Human Resource Manuals
- Business Policies & Procedures (Fair Work Act Compliant)
- NVR, Standards 2015, VET Gap Analysis
- Competency Mapping
- Training & Skills Gap Analysis
- Mentoring / Coaching
- Positions / Role Descriptions for Key RTO Positions
- Quality: Continuous Improvement - (Includes ISO 9000, 9001 ASNZS 4801 OHS & ISO 31000 RM)
- RTO Compliance Audit Preparation
- RTO Initial Applications Preparation
- RTO Extension of Scope advice/applications
- Tender Documents and Support
- Training & Assessment Systems: Development
- Training & Assessment Systems: Evaluation
- Training Needs Analysis
- Validation of Assessment Services
- FVRA Applications and Business Plans Support and CPA referrals
- CRICOS/ELICOS/NEAS Applications
- Vet Student loans & Funding Applications state wide